How are you planning to spend these winter holidays? Are you confused? Which place to explore in the Christmas holidays, snowy mountains, or spectacular blue beach? I must tell you to read this blog as this will be your savior. Come along with us to explore the snowy Himachal Pradesh and explore its natural beauty. Himachal Pradesh is known for the land of snow, so if you love to feel the snow and wanted to click good pictures, I’m sure defiantly this place will be on your bucket list. It is located in the western Himalayas and surrounded by green and mountains all around. The beauty of this land is out of imagination, particularly in winters. The view of the entire place is marvelous and breath-taking. Train journey is the best way to travel if you are planning towards North India, the natural view and the train lines passing from one mountain to another is exciting to watch. Nowadays, Indian Railways are not at all stops to create any milestones. Here are the names of 6 places that you can choose to visit in Himachal Pradesh.
1. Shimla: It is known as the “Queen of hills” and Shimla is a gorgeous colonial hill station. The capital of Himachal Pradesh is Shimla and is the best place for tourists all year round. If you are coming by train, the Shimla railway station is 1 km away from the town and also you can try out train food services to enjoy local foods. They serve you a variety of food at a very low cost. The bus transport is well connected with the major cities of Himachal Pradesh and extremely comfortable and the nearest bus stop is the Shimla bus stop. The nearest airport is Jabbarhatti which is 23kms away and has good connecting flights from Delhi. Shimla is surrounded by Snow Mountains and green pine trees all around and makes this place the perfect place for trekking.
2. Manali: It is situated at 2050 meters on the river Beans valley, and is one of the pictures perfect hill stations. To visit Manali the nearest railway station is Joginder Nagar railway station but has very limited access to major cities, so you can also choose Chandigarh railway station for better connectivity. To ordered food in train you can use train food delivery app and enjoy quality food in between the mountains. Bus facilities are really good as they have proper transport facilities in all cities. Kullu Manali airport is the airport you can use as it is the nearest one if you are taking a flight to reach Manali. It is known for its scenic beauty, natural waterfalls, valleys, treks, dense forests, snow, etc in short just a picture-perfect destination for winters or summers.
3. Dalhousie: This place is known as little Switzerland of India for its magnificent beauty of the lakes, the pine trees, and the divine nature. Situated at the high altitude and was the most common place for the Britishers in summers to enjoy the beauty. The nearest railway station is the Pathankot railway station which is around 75 km from Dalhousie and also the airport is also called Pathankot. If you plan to visit Dalhousie then make sure to take food service on train, and order Tibetan momos they are just out of the box. Online food delivery in train is possible and you can pay online or cash on delivery as you feel comfortable. From the station, you can take a cab and reach your destination and without any problems. NH44 and NH503 highways connect Dalhousie bus stops are well connected with other cities and they have frequent buses as well. If you think the middle of the mountains you wanted to eat hot and fresh momos from local shops then try train food app, they are quick and deliver at your seat.
4. Spiti valley: It is situated at an altitude of 3810 meters and is a remote village situated in cold desert mountains. This is the most adventurous place for trekkers and has become a popular place to visit. To get food services in trains, just enter your PNR number, and train number your food will be delivered at your seat. Joginder Nagar railway station is the nearest railway station to reach Spiti valley and the airport is situated at Bhuntar. Manali is the nearest bus stop if you are coming by roadways. Manali has good food joints train food price is also affordable so try to order some luscious piping hot soups from the locals.
5. Kasauli: On the bank of the river Parvati is the most iconic beautiful place Kasauli. This place is also called as “Little Israel of India”. This place is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, lush valleys, scenic waterfalls, etc. Sonwara railway station is the nearest railway station which is just 6 km away from Kasauli. The nearest airport is Chandigarh airport for better connectivity and the roadways are good in Himachal Pradesh and well connected. Kasauli bus stop is well connected with other states of Himachal Pradesh. Same time food delivery on train is possible and you get hygienic food, good food options, and veg food for your choices. Food delivered at your seat so check your PNR status and order food on train online.
6. Dharmashala: It is surrounded by the Dhauladhar Mountains, deodar forests, and lush greens. It is said that Dharmastala has one of the best climates of Himachal Pradesh. This town has many architectural attractions, restaurants, cafes, and shops. Pathankot railway station is the nearby railway station and to reach Dharmastala, you can take a prepaid taxi to reach your destination comfortably. It also has an airport which is 13 km away from the main town. Himachal Pradesh roadways are really good and buses are properly connected with the other cities. Throughout your journey, you can contact the customer care of Himachal Pradesh as they are very helpful to the tourists.
I hope reading this blog you may feel a little close to nature and floating on the snowy mountains and clicking beautiful pictures. Himachal Pradesh has such serine and beautiful places that are only worth seeing through eyes. Pictures don’t do justice when clicking. Plan your 2021 trip and visit Himachal Pradesh with your family, also enjoy the train food delivery online process to relish on delicious Himachal foods. Last year on my journey towards North, I ordered food on the train and Traveler Food helped us to deliver food on the train. Enjoyed the process and had good food at a 20% discount. Also, call them on 07827998877, there executives will help you out.
Written By: Priyanka Mondal
She is a content writer by profession and has a keen interest in writing on various topics. Her ultimate passion is writing and doing food blogging. She is a person who loves traveling to beautiful places and trying out different cuisine. Also a big-time foodie.