Finally, 2020 is coming to an end, so check out these seven wonders of India you can plan to visit in 2021. Yes, we all know about the Seven Wonders of the World, but India also has its own seven wonders. India is the land of diversity, art, and culture. It reflects on its history and the heritage of our nation. India is a land of many wonders, which have something worth seeing. Hence, people travel thousands of miles to see and experience its beauty. Indian railways are touching milestones, so nowadays train journey along with delicious food service makes your journey comfortable and complete.
But now, the question is which place you need to see first. After knowing about the seven wonders of India, you decide which place you want to prioritize on your list.
1.Taj Mahal at Uttar Pradesh: Wao, is the word that comes in your mind when you hear about the Taj Mahal. It is not only of India’s seven wonders but also the wonders of the world. It was constructed by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in 1653. It is made of white ivory marbles that symbolize the love for his wife Mumtaz. If you are planning to visit this place by train, use on train food delivery to get delicious food at your seat. The nearest railway station is Agra Fort railway station and Agra Cantt railway station. Agra airport is just 8 km from the city and well connected to other cities. Idgah bus terminal is one of the prime to reach the Taj Mahal also you can hire an auto-rickshaw or a taxi to reach this beautiful destination.
2. Golden temple at Punjab: The golden temple is another wonder of India and is the central place for the Sikh community. It is another gigantic place for pilgrimage, where people visit from all across the world. You can take a train from Delhi to Amritsar, 6 hrs journey, in case you feel hungry while traveling food in train delivery service is very useful. Enjoy a variety of food on the train, and have a comfortable journey. The nearest railway station is the Amritsar railway station; you can easily book a cab and reach your destination smoothly. International Amritsar airport is also well connected with cities and also the bus routes. The golden temple bus station is just 1.4 km away and easily buses are available.
3. Nalanda University at Bihar: It is the world’s renowned and ancient education centers of learning Buddhist literature, physiology, philosophy, and Vedic science, etc. It is 95 km away from Patna; students from various parts of the world come to attend seminars to enhance their learning skills. Rajgir railway station is the nearest railway station which is 12 km away and also well connected with other cities. The nearest bus station is Islampur and also well connected with Patna, Bodhgaya, and other cities. Patna airport is 89 km away from Nalanda University and is the nearest airport.
4. The Monolithic Gomateshwar at Karnataka: Gomateshwara is a giant statue of bahubali, and dedicated to him to perform puja in this temple of the Jain religion. This temple is at Shravanabelagola in Karnataka. It is the largest free-standing statues in the world thus it is washed with milk, saffron, and ghee to maintain its shimmer and luster of the rock. The nearest railway station is Shravanabelagola railway station which is connected with all major cities. If you are traveling by air, then the airport is 95 Km at Mysore. If you are traveling, train food delivery is available and enjoy the local food of that place. Hassan city has good connectivity to reach this place directly through the bus.
5. Konark Sun temple at Orissa: It is said as temple stonework is one of the wonders of our nation, which is correct. It is located in Konark and the artwork and sculptures are of this temple are stunning and fabulous. If you are planning to visit this place by train, then the Puri railway station is the nearest one just 30 Km away. This place is also well connected with buses all over Orissa. Biju Patnaik airport at Bhubaneswar is the nearest airport which is 64 km away from the sun temple.
6. Khajuraho group at M.P: This temple has spectacular artwork and sculptures depicting supreme romance and eternal love. This marvelous Hindu Jain temple structure has beautiful curves and jaw-dropping statuettes. So after knowing about this temple, plan your trip soon. The nearest railways station is the Khajuraho railway station to reach. If you are traveling by air, then Khajuraho airport is the best way to come. Khajuraho bus stop is well connected and through NH 75, it well connects to other cities.
7. Hampi temple at Karnataka: Hampi temple is located at the banks of river Tungabhadra and is known as one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Hampi is one of the most famous historical places in India. To reach the destination you can either travel by air, train, or bus. Hospet railway station is the nearest railway station which is 13 km away; also if you are coming by flight then Hubli airport is the best to take. Hampi bus stop is well connected with other cities of Karnataka as well. If you use train mode to travel, food in train delivery is easy to use. Order your favorite south Indian food just with a click.
So which place you are planning to visit in 2021 with your family? Plan your trip with Indian Railways with all precautions and safety measures and after booking use PNR status to check your booking conformations. Also, do not forget to order online food with Traveler food. It is one of the best food delivery app to order food on train to get quality food and hygienic food. To ordered food in train, you need to enter train number and PNR number, your food on train online will be at your seat. Also, they have the option to do online payment and cash on delivery use as you feel comfortable. They have food options such as veg food, Jain food, South Indian, Rajasthani, and north Indian foods at the bus station, railway station, and airports. You can call our customer care no 07827998877; our executives will help you out.
Written By: Priyanka Mondal
She is a content writer by profession and has a keen interest in writing on various topics. Her ultimate passion is writing and doing food blogging. She is a person who loves traveling to beautiful places and trying out different cuisine. Also a big-time foodie.