Traveling is not just a stress buster but gives you real peace of mind. It is absolutely possible to book meal in train for a larger group. Are you a travel enthusiast and love to travel to new places? Planning your next travel is easy, but executing is very tough if you are with your family? But I feel the train journey is the best way to communicate in this current situation if you are with a big group. Indian Railways are taking extra care of their passengers and have introduced a new E catering app. We all know about their food services and meals in train IRCTC. But still, you need to be extra careful while traveling. Plan your travel in such a way to avoid last moment changes. Hence, also you can search for online meal in train few days before your train journey starts. The important aspect you need to keep in mind is about food, like train food haunts. However, book meal in train through Traveler Food, as they offer you a special discount for group orders.
Traveling a short distance or long, always prefer online meal in train, as food is the aspect of the trip. Keeping in mind the current situation ordering food from local vendors is not reliable. If you are the planner of the trip, make sure you take extra care while ordering your food. If you know how to book meal in train, choose the correct food app and place your order. Keep in mind your budget and government guidelines before placing the order from a reliable place.
How to order food in train for a group traveler?
Don’t worry, take your smartphone and download Traveler food app. Book meal in train with the app and enjoy your first meal free in train. It is one of the well-known apps for ordering your food on the train for a group. Check these five reasons why you should trust Traveler food.
They serve you hygienic and good quality food.
It is very affordable compared to others.
Food is screened and sanitized after packaging.
They follow the government and other safety rules.
They are very punctual in delivering food.
After knowing these reasons, now placing your food order is very simple. After downloading Traveler Food enters your PNR no, your seat number, choice your meal and make the payment to place your order. You can choose payment mode as per your choice. They have partnered with 200+ restaurants all over India, Traveler food ensure you to deliver hygienic, fresh and hot food at your seat. Same time you should know the meal charges in train.
Do you know the five best meal to order in Train?
You can choose any food of your choice to eat, but at the same time, you also need to keep in mind others’ preferences. Everyone has a different choice when it comes to food. Knowing their likes and dislikes, now think about the budget before placing the order. The five best meals you can order keeping in mind these two aspects.
1. Veg Thali: Yes, the ultimate veg thali is the best option if you are traveling with a group. Order your online meal in train just with a click, as it is very light and keep your feeling for longer hours. Veg thali mostly consists of rice, roti, dal, paneer sabji, curd, and pickle. The cost of this meal is around 150rs.
2. Veg Briyani: You are traveling in a train solo or a group; veg biryani with raita is everyone’s favorite. Traveler Food delivers you fresh quality biryani of your choice from your favorite restaurant. You can also do online meal booking in train one day prior to your travel. It may cost you 150rs.
3. Chinese Meal: Are you a Chinese food love? Inside the train or at home, we all love to indulge in Chinese food. Now, book meal in train at up to 20% discount and enjoy your meal with your group. This meal consists of fried rice, noodles, veg Manchurian and it is ultimate for your dinner. The cost of this meal is 150rs to 170rs; its cost may vary from station to station.
4. Egg Meal: You can book your first meal free in train with Traveler Food app. Use this app to order in bulk and also to avail maximum discount. It is an ultimate combo for those egg lovers in your group. Egg meal consists of rice, roti, egg curry, dal, curd, and pickles and available at 150rs to 170 rs.
5. Pav Bhaji: It is super convenient to book meal in train. You can enjoy the famous street food on the train also. It is the best quick bite snack you can enjoy on the train. It is a very convenient and budget-friendly food for a larger group. Call us, and we are just a call away from you. Online meal in train has become quick and easy, now order your Pav bhaji at 150rs.
We hope you got a clear picture of how to book meal in running train. These are a few points you need to keep in mind before placing the order and the types of food you can order. Tell us the station you want your food to be delivered, will cater to the delivery for your group on time. We are just a call away. Also, now you can see us at airports and bus stations as we are expanding our services. Dial 07827998877 we will be happy to serve you.
Written By: Priyanka Mondal
She is a content writer by profession and has a keen interest in writing on various topics. Her ultimate passion is writing and doing food blogging. She is a person who loves traveling to beautiful places and trying out different cuisine. Also a big-time foodie.